Sunday, September 23, 2012

Carolina Civic Center

So for my video feature story this semester I have chosen to do a feature on the the Carolina Civic Center in Lumberton This is a theater that has been around since the 1920's and has recently been redone. I have teamed up with Samantha Langly in class and together we are covering the theater. She is going to focus on the history of the theater while I am going to talk about the renovations. We have already gone once to do some taping but the camera we had really was not that great and most of our footage was shaky however I did get one interview from a lady that was working in the art gallery that was being set up when we taped. She gave her opinion and thoughts on the Carolina Civic Center and I think I am going to use that interview in my actual showing. Sam and I are actually going back this Wednesday to get more footage and interview the director of the theater. I am hoping after that we will have enough to start editing our videos for presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment