Sunday, September 23, 2012

Interview for Professional Profile

So I have only met once with my professional profile, which is George Harrison, who is a public relations professor on campus. I want to do another interview with him because I actually have a lot more to ask him. However, for only meeting with him once I feel that I can already get a pretty good story. He is a very interesting man and I am trying to go beyond the fact that he is a professor and that is all. He actually loves the outdoors and has hiked part of the appalachian trail twice and wants to do it again. He is a family man and has worked many jobs. He learned about public relations in the army which I thought was interesting because he didn't have to go to college or school to learn the basics. I am looking forward to my next meeting with him and hopefully my professional profile will be really good and will make students interested in Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment