Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pembroke Day

For my Pembroke Day story I wrote about three of the jewelry tables that were out there. There were a lot of tables out there with jewelry on them and they attract a lot of attention while at Pembroke day. It is good for their business because they can sale their products and get their name out there. The story I wrote focused on three stores; one being in Pembroke and the other two are in Lumberton. I spoke to the people that were working at the tables and got the business cards as well so I had more information. When I was writing my story I ended up looking at all the websites that I could and found out all the information I needed. I think I did pretty good on my story the only thing that I would have done different is I would have liked to get more quotes, possibly from the owners of the shops. However I think my story was good, I was able to talk about what each store sells. Event though they are all jewelry stores the jewelry that is made is different in all the stores and I think I really showed that in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment